- 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM :: Registration, Welcome Drink and introduction
- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM :: Session 1
- 11:15 AM to 11:30 AM :: Tea Break
- 11:30 AM to 11:45 AM :: Session 2
- 11:45 AM to 01:00 PM :: Session 3
- 01:00 PM to 01:30 PM :: Lunch Break
- 01:30 PM to 02:00 PM :: Session 4
- 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM :: Session 5
- 03:30 PM to 03:45 PM :: Tea Break
- 03:45 PM to 04:30 PM :: Session 6
- 04:30 PM to 05:30 PM :: Session 7
Workshop - Sessions and Contents
Session 1 :: Fine Print in Auction Advertisement and their implications.
- When the auction sales is on "as is where is basis" : What to look for?
- When sale is on "as is where is whatever there is basis" : What it means?
- Non encumbrance to best of information : What is not being told?
- Document inspection procedures : What you should be looking for?
- Site Inspection : How to get ready for it?
- Deposit of EMD
- Deposit of Balance of Bid amount
- Other costs on bid amount
- Documentation required
- Sale Certificate
Session 2 :: How to Get auction Data
How to locate proclamations and advertisements for sale of NPA
Session 3 :: Meeting Auction Officer, Collecting Data and Site Inspections
- What do at site inspection?
- How to conduct a civil inspection?
- How to conduct easements check ups?
- Items to look for analyzing risk factors.
Session 4 :: How to Make Money from Stressed Assets Market
- Size of stressed Assets Markets
- Opportunities in Stressed Assets Market
- How to make money from
- Debt Restructuring Schemes
- One Time Settlement Scheme
- Merger & Acquisition Opportunities
- Asset Aggregation Projects
- Turn Around Schemes
- Buying out stressed assets
Session 5 :: Civil Due Diligence
- Risk Factors of Asset Owners stalling auctions
- Risk Factors of 3rd party intervention and stalling auctions
- Risk Factors of other interveners stalling auctions
- Risk Factors of Crown Debts (Government claims) on the asset like Income Tax, Sales Tax, Property tax, Octori etc etc.
- Risk Factors of claims of other quasi Government etc. claimants like Labor, Provident Fund, etc 3rd party to intervention and stalling auctions
- Risk Factor of claims of service providers like Telephone, Water, etc.
- Private Sale by banks - how risky is it.
- Understanding Easement claims against the auctioned property
Session 6 :: Legal Due Diligence
- Court Proceedings and Legal Tangles in Auction of NPAs
- Auction under SRFAESI Act – Analyzing risk factors
- Auction under DRT Act – Analyzing risk factors
- Auction under SFC Act – Analyzing risk factors
- Auction under Companies Act – Analyzing risk factors
- Auction under Coop Societies Act – Analyzing risk factors
- Auction of Lease Held Land– Analyzing risk factors
- Auction of HUF properties– Analyzing risk factors
- Auction of Industrial and Other Assets– Analyzing risk factors
Session 7 - Risk Analysis : FAQs and Q&A : Selected Judgments
- Risk Analysis and Factoring balance of convenience in Auctions – how to take a calculated risk.
- Selected Judgments on Auctions