Stressed Assets Markets has huge potentials. As on 31-3-2013 NPA figures for PSU banks alone is reported to be in the region of about Rs. 1.4 lakh Crores. There is huge scope for those who wish to-
- Buy properties for personal use.
- Go for long term investment opportunities in stressed properties.
- Want risk free short term investments with good returns from stressed properties.
- Expand their business quickly by buying out stressed assets and turning it around or merging it into their existing businesses.
- Acquire industrial properties or MSME units for M&A or turn around business.
- Or any other combinations of activities through stressed assets markets.
Though the opportunities are very good and operating margins could be in the range of about 80% to 120% PA (20% to 30% per assets spread over 45 to 60 days) but there are certain risk factors, which if not taken care off can lead to huge losses.
- They could be victim of slimy touts, brokers, property agents who promise you the moon till money reaches them and then give one excuse or another for not being able to deliver.
- They could be a victim of some very serious litigations which may not only lock up your investments but also drain out your resources to get back your investments.
- They could be a victim of bad strategic planning, or risk analysis, or due-diligence resulting in costly money getting locked up in a black hole.
The Work-shop on Auction Participants will help you take a calculated, well planned strategic and near risk free decisions. BankDRT conducts two work-shops Ė one a Basics for starters, and another Advanced for those who wish to enter big leagues.
Scope of the Workshop
A highly intensive, one to one interactive workshop (only 10 participants per workshop). It aims to equip and empower ordinary laymen and every non legal person in the field of participating in auctions being conducted by Banks and Financial Institutions. Participants need not have any legal background nor have attended any prior auction proceedings.
After the Workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand how to locate the correct properties.
- Read the fine print, understand the situation, asses the risks and take intelligent decisions.
- Have a good idea of legal risk, legal recourses and options they have before them in auctions by Banks and FI.
- Analyze the risks and the Returns on investment associated with the auctions.
The work shop is in totally interactive, non legal and is in simple language aimed at the general public. One need not have any legal background nor have attended any prior auction proceedings.
About the Workshop
- Workshop will be held in Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore.
- It is a one day capsule course.
- Boarding & Lodging facilities can be arranged at the request of a participant at additional costs.
- It is designed by legal and financial experts who have worked in the field for more than 20 years for the benefit of the general public who are interested in participating in Bank Auctions.
To know, what these workshops hold for you
- Basic Courses
- Advanced Courses
Who should attend?
- Persons interested in buying property
- M&A advisors
- Property Agents
- Asset Aggregators
- Asset Consultants/ Advisors
- Officers in charge of Auction
- Recovery agents
- BASIC COURSES - Rs.8050/- (inclusive of all taxes, lunch, tea, snacks) + handout for continous guidance + FREE: 30 days membership to auction data base
- ADVANCE COURSES - Rs.9200/- (inclusive of all taxes, lunch, tea, snacks) + handout for continous guidance + FREE: 30 days membership to auction data base
Book early to avoid disappointment
For institutional, group and bulk booking please contact Mrs. SA Sharma (+91-9910578615), Mr. Shreevathsa S Bhatt (+91-9818163803), Mr. Manoj Kumar (+91-8882170004), Mrs. Payal Anand (+91-011-22247128, 22242518) or email to email@example.com